Skip to main content

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.

Yoga/Meditation For The Pups

Join us on September 13th for a wellness event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need! Come practice self care and connect with your community while still safely social distancing! 

Please read below for a list of all safety precautions. By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to abide by our safety guidelines. We are confident that we can create a safe environment for you to practice, meditate and connect.

Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with the amazing Sydni Arnett & Joanna Da-Sylva to throw a yoga & meditation event at the GORGEOUS Main Line Animal Rescue in Phoenixville, PA!

Get into your flow and then join us for a delish lunch featuring salads, stir frys, and cookie dough dessert with kombucha and coffee refreshments, while you meet new friends...both human and canine! 

What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to the PA SPCA!

Buy a ticket for you and a friend and save $$$! Pick Afterpay at checkout and break up your ticket purchase into four interest-free payments spread out over TWO MONTHS!

What's included?

  • Get into your flow led by the amazing Sydni Arnett of Everybody Fights and Barry's Bootcamp!
  • Find inner peace and be present in the moment during mediation led by the incredible Joanna Da-Sylva, co-founder of Teranga Yoga!
  • A delish lunch sponsored by our friends at honeygrow!
  • Yummy dairy-free cookie dough desserts from PS Snacks!
  • Refreshing kombucha from our wonderful friends at Baba's Bucha!
  • Our fantastic buds at La Colombe will be providing cans of their delicious Draft Lattes!
  • Killer door prizes from brands such as The Wellness Refinery, Teranga Yoga, Franklin & Whitman, and others!
  • A swag bag featuring some of your favorite Franklin & Whitman products!
  • Each attendee will receive our Hand Sanitizing Spray and a F&W logo protective face mask so you can practice and socialize safely!
  • All at the gorgeous Main Line Animal Rescue campus!
  • Did we mention there will be PA SPCA rescue pups there as well and if you start the adoption process at the event WE WILL PAY THE ADOPTION FEES???


Sunday, September 13, 2020

9:00 AM –  Noon EST

Rain Date: September 20, 2020

9:00 AM –  Noon EST


Main Line Animal Rescue

1149 Pike Springs Road 

Phoenixville, PA 19460


Safety is our utmost concern. Our safety guidelines are set up to respect you, your fellow attendees, our volunteers, and PSPCA team member’s health and safety. To ensure we have created a safe environment for all attendees, here are a few steps we are taking:

  • We have limited the amount of attendees for this event, while having lots of land to spread out and practice social distancing. 
  • Franklin & Whitman Hand Sanitizing Sprays and protective face masks will be given to each attendee when they arrive.
  • Hand Sanitizing Sprays will be available at all stations.
  • Yoga mat cleaning sprays will be available for all attendees.
  • We will be asking each attendee to arrive wearing a protective face mask and continue wearing their mask until they reach their mat. Masks can be removed during yoga and meditation.
  • Masks will be required at all other portions of the event, except when eating lunch. 
  • All food and drink will be in individually packaged, single use sizes (and we will be recycling all waste properly).
  • We reserve the right to ask an attendee to leave if they are not adhering to proper social distancing and safety guidelines.


Q: What happens if it rains?

A: We have reserved the event space for September 20th in the event we need to reschedule due to inclement weather.

Q: What happens if government guidelines change and this event is cancelled? 

A: If the event is cancelled due to government guidelines, we will refund 90% of your ticket purchase. The remaining 10% of your ticket purchase will be donated to the PSPCA. 

Q: Do I need to bring a yoga mat? 

A: To limit contact, we are asking all attendees to bring their own yoga mats. We will have extra on hand in case someone needs a mat. We will also have yoga mat cleaner available for you to use to keep your mat clean.

Q: Will there be parking available for attendees? 

A: Ample parking will be available onsite at the event.

Q: Can I adopt a rescue pup while there????

A: There will be PA SPCA reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here! If you do, we will pay the adoption fee!

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review