Join us on October 14th for a yoga and wellness event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need!
Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with Georgina Berbari and Remy Park to throw another charity event in Philadelphia!
Get into your flow at the historic BOK Building, join us for delicious lunch featuring a sampling of HipCityVeg's all new Catering Menu, build your very own customized Botanical Steam blend, and meet some wonderful rescue pups!
What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to the Pennsylvsnia SPCA!
Don't forget...buy a ticket for you and a friend and save $$$! Also, choose Afterpay at checkout and pay for your ticket in four easy installments!
- Our first ever co-teach session with the incredible Georgina Berbari (@thelittleflowerpetal) and Remy Park (@veggiekins) in the historic BOK Building gym!
- HipCityVeg will feature their new catering menu! 100% plant-based fan favorites and other organic bites, available for your post workout cravings served in the striking BOK Building Workshop event space!
- Crush your sweet tooth cravings with a PS Snacks Cookie Dough Sundae Bar!!!
- Refreshments sponsored by Honest Tea!
- A killer Swag Bag featuring products from some of your favorite wellness brands including Simple Mills, GoMacro, Square Organics, and more!
- Door prizes from some of your favorite wellness brands!
- Stick around after lunch to play with rescue pups from the Pennsylvania SPCA and build your very own customized Botanical Steam blend!
Date & Time
Sunday, October 14, 2018
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
1901 S. 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Q: Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
A: You do not! We will have yoga mats for everyone, but if you prefer to use yours we won't be offended. :)
Q: Will there be plant based and gluten free options available for lunch?
A: Absolutely! The entire lunch will be plant based and we will have GF options as well!
Q: What travel info can you give me?
A: Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood. If possible use an alternative form of transport - bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged!
Closest subway station: Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes: 45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available, along with an Indego Bike Share Station onsite.
Q: Rescue dogs will be there? Can I take one home with me????
A: There will be PA SPCA reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here!