Join us on January 12th for a yoga and wellness event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need!
Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with Georgina Berbari and Georgie Morley to throw another event in Boston!
Get into your flow at the beautiful Aloft Boston Seaport District, join us for delicious lunch sponsored by honeygrow, refreshments sponsored by Honest Tea, and attend a live recording of The Chasing Joy Podcast!
What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to Last Hope K9 in Boston!
Don't forget...buy a ticket for you and a friend and save $$$! Also, choose Afterpay at checkout and pay for your ticket in four easy installments!
- An amazing yoga session with the incredible Georgina Berbari (@thelittleflowerpetal) in the beautiful Aloft Boston Seaport District Hotel!
- A live recording of The Chasing Joy Podcast featuring the amazing Georgie Morley of @init4thelongrunblog and Christopher Cieri, founder of Franklin & Whitman!
- A killer Swag Bag featuring our Northern Liberties Face Mask and our Jefferson Square Botanical Steam...plus products from other wellness brands you know and love!
- A delicious lunch sponsored by honeygrow with refreshments sponsored by Honest Tea!
- Crush your sweet tooth cravings with PS Snacks Cookie Dough treats!
- Door prizes from some of your favorite wellness brands!
- Did we mention rescue dogs will be there?????
Date & Time
Sat, January 12, 2019
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Aloft Boston Seaport District
401 D Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Q: Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
A: You do not! We will have yoga mats for everyone, but if you prefer to use yours we won't be offended. :)
Q: Will there be vegan or gluten free options for lunch?
A: Absolutely! honeygrow will be offering options that are vegan and gluten free!
Q: What travel info can you give me?
A: Self-Parking facilities are availble near the hotel for a cost. The Aloft is close to the MBTA’s Silver Line World Trade Center stop (via route SL1), which is the same subway line that services Logan Airport. It is also a 15-minute walk from South Station.
Q: Rescue dogs will be there? Can I take one home with me????
A: There will be Last Hope K9 reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here!