Rooftop Yoga For The Pups
Rooftop Yoga For The Pups
Join us on July 11th for a yoga event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need!
Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with the amazing Sydni Arnett and throwing a yoga and lunch event at the GORGEOUS rooftop at BOK Bar in South Philadelphia!
Get into your flow and then join us for a delish lunch featuring salads, kombucha, draft lattes, and ice cream while you meet wonderful new friends..both human and canine! Meet reps from Binto, receive a free gift, and shop all of their products for women!
What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to the PA SPCA!
Buy a ticket for you and a friend and save $$$! Pick Afterpay at checkout and break up your ticket purchase into four interest-free payments spread out over TWO MONTHS!
- Get into your flow led by the amazing Sydni Arnett!
- Delish after-yoga salads sponsored by our incredible friends at Miles Table!
- Yummy ice cream from cult favs Milk Jawn!
- Kombucha from our wonderful friends at Baba's Brew!
- Draft Lattes from the always amazing La Colombe!
- Meet Nurse Suzie Devine and reps from Binto, and receive a free trial of their Synbiotic supplement!
- Killer door prizes from United By Blue, Fringe Salon, Wag Days, Yoga Habit, Stay Lokal, Barry's, The Wellness Refinery, F45 NoLibs, and more!
- A swag bag featuring amazing products from Franklin & Whitman!
- All at the gorgeous rooftop space at BOK Bar!
- Did we mention there will be PA SPCA rescue pups visiting as well and if you start the adoption process at the event WE WILL PAY THE ADOPTIONS FEES???
DATE AND TIME
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Q: Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
A: You do not! We will have yoga mats for everyone, but if you prefer to use yours we won't be offended. :)
Q: What travel info can you give me?
A: Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood.
The bar entrance is on Mifflin Street closest to 8th Street. A dedicated uber / taxi pull-off lane is located here.
There is a parking lot located on 8th St. with the entrance between Mifflin and Morris. The lot is closed at the end of the evening, no overnight parking available.
If possible please use an alternative form of transport. Bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged as we cannot guarantee parking!
Closest subway station:
Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes:
45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available. Bok is an Indego Bike Share location.
Q: Can I adopt a pup while there?
A: There will be PA SPCA reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here! If you do, we will pay the adoption fee!!!
Aqua (water), Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Eragrostis Tef Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
To be used daily on damp skin, after cleansing and toning. Apply 1-2 pumps of serum into hands and gently press onto damp skin. Let absorb for at least 30 seconds before applying moisturizer or facial serum.
1 fl oz Glass Bottle
You can help us take care of the planet by sending us back six of your empty, used product containers...and receive a free clay face mask as a gift! Learn more here.
Our social mission pledges that we will donate a portion of this product's sale to a dog rescue organization! Learn more here!
Spend over $65 to receive free US shipping!