Join us on March 18th for a yoga and wellness event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need!
Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with the amazing Blair Flynn and Caroline Ginolfi and throwing an event at our HQ in Philadelphia!
What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to the PA SPCA!
Introducing our new Duo Ticket! Bring a friend and save $$$!
- A yoga session with the incredible Blair Flynn (@balancewithb)!
- "Plant Powered Wellness" chat with Caroline Ginolfi (@plantbasedblonde) featuring ways you can enhance your health and wellness through the power of plants.
- A Swag Bag featuring products from brands you know and love including Franklin & Whitman, GoMacro, Live Love Pop, Teaonic, Crazy Richards, Eating Evolved, Soom Foods, and more!
- A delicious plant-based lunch provided by HipCityVeg.
- Snacks provided by Siete Foods!
- Refreshments provided by Zevia and Inspired Brews!
- One lucky winner will go home with a Healthy Human Life gift set!
Oh yeah...did we mention there will be RESCUE DOGS there?!?!?!?!
DATE AND TIME
Sun, March 18, 2018
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Franklin & Whitman
1901 South 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Q: Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
A: You do not! We will have yoga mats for everyone, but if you prefer to use yours we won't be offended. :)
Q: What travel info can you give me?
A: Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood. If possible use an alternative form of transport - bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged!
Closest subway station: Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes: 45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available, along with an Indego Bike Share Station onsite.
Q: Rescue dogs will be there? Can I take one home with me????
A: There will be PA SPCA reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here!