Skincare Workshop & Brunch
Join us on March 27th for a Skincare Workshop & Brunch Event!
We're teaming up with our amazing friends at Minimal Chaos and throwing a wellness event in their GORGEOUS space in BOK Building!
Bring your besites or come by yourself and meet new friends! Buy your tickets and choose Shop Pay and pay for them over four installments!
- Join Christopher Cieri, founder of Best Of Philly winning Franklin & Whitman, in a Botanical Steam making workshop! Learn some do's and don’ts on how to incorporate natural skincare products into your daily routine and then create your very own customized Botanical Steam blend to take home! Attendees can refresh and rebalance their day by creating a custom calming organic botanical mix that hydrates, removes pollutants, and deeply cleanses their skin!
- Meet Sarah Naji, founder of Best Of Philly winning Minimal Chaos, and shop her amazing collection of hand-knotted, heirloom Persian rugs and accessories. Learn how Minimal Chaos became the culmination of Sarah’s passions. For Sarah, each rug tells a story and she wants to help shape its history!
- Snack on delicious pastries and breads from Machine Shop Boulangerie.
- Sample award winning vegan cheeses from Conscious Cultures.
- Coffee from Two Person's Coffee.
- Kombucha from Inspired Brews.
- Complimentary mimosas!
- Shop both Minimal Chaos and Franklin & Whitman products at special event discounts!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO
- Attendees must present valid COVID vaccination card and ID to enter event.
- Masks must be worn in all public areas of the building. Masks can be removed while at the event.
- Attendees must be over 21 to drink any alcoholic beverages.
DATE AND TIME
Sunday, March 27, 2022
10:00 AM – NOON EST
821 Dudley Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood.
The bar entrance is on Mifflin Street closest to 8th Street. A dedicated uber / taxi pull-off lane is located here.
There is a parking lot located on 8th St. with the entrance between Mifflin and Morris. The lot is closed at the end of the evening, no overnight parking available.
If possible please use an alternative form of transport. Bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged as we cannot guarantee parking!
Closest subway station:
Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes:
45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available. Bok is an Indego Bike Share location.