Rooftop Fightin' For The Pups
Join us on September 12th for a charity event that is not only good for you, but also helps dogs in need!
Franklin & Whitman is teaming up with the incredible Reid Eichelberger and throwing a boxing cardio class and lunch event at the GORGEOUS rooftop at BOK Bar in South Philadelphia!
Get your heart rate pumping and then join us for a delish lunch featuring salads and refreshments while you meet wonderful new friends..both human and canine!
What's even better? Proceeds will be donated to the PA SPCA!
Buy a ticket for you and a friend and save $$$!
- Get your boxing workout in led by the amazing Reid Eichelberger!
- Delish after-workout salads sponsored by our incredible friends at Miles Table!
- Amazing vegan desserts from Crust Vegan Bakery!
- Refreshing kombucha from Inspired Brews!
- Draft Lattes from the always amazing La Colombe!
- Meet reps from The Wellness Refinery and sample some of their tonic bar specials and shop self care essentials!
- Learn more about the new W Philadelphia Hotel and receive hand massages from reps from the beautiful Away Spa there!
- Met reps from ONE Protein Bars and receive samples!
- Shop a Franklin & Whitman pop up and get 25% off everything!
- Killer door prizes from some of your favorite brands!
- A swag bag featuring amazing products from Franklin & Whitman!
- All at the gorgeous rooftop space at BOK Bar!
- Did we mention there will be PA SPCA rescue pups visiting as well and if you start the adoption process at the event WE WILL PAY THE ADOPTIONS FEES???
DATE AND TIME
Q: Do I need to bring any equipment?
A: You do not!
Q: Will there be water available?
A: We are providing each attendee with a box of Boxed Water upon arrival. We will also have a refilling station set up in case you would also like to bring your own reusable water bottle!
Q: What travel info can you give me?
A: Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood.
The bar entrance is on Mifflin Street closest to 8th Street. A dedicated uber / taxi pull-off lane is located here.
There is a parking lot located on 8th St. with the entrance between Mifflin and Morris. The lot is closed at the end of the evening, no overnight parking available.
If possible please use an alternative form of transport. Bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged as we cannot guarantee parking!
Closest subway station:
Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes:
45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available. Bok is an Indego Bike Share location.
Q: Can I adopt a pup while there?
A: There will be PA SPCA reps at the event so you can definitely “start the process” while you are here! If you do, we will pay the adoption fee!!!