Join us on Sunday, December 16th for a Holiday Brunch that not only is delicious, but also helps dogs in need!
We are teaming up with the amazing Caitlin Shoemaker to throw an intimate, plant-based brunch in our new, beautiful headquarters! Come for a delicious brunch, refreshing drinks, and wonderful company.
We are asking each attendee to bring a gift for the Pennsylvania SPCA. See below for a list of needed items.
• A five course brunch tasting menu created and prepared by Caitlin Shoemaker (@frommybowl)
• A meet and greet session with Caitlin following the meal
• A take home swag bag filled with treats from Franklin & Whitman and some of your favorite brands
Tickets for this event are eligible for Afterpay! Choose it as your payment option at check out and pay for your ticket in four easy installments!
Thrive Market @thrivemkt
Nada Moo Ice Cream @nadamoo
Misfits Market @misfitsmarket
Date & Time
Sun, December 16, 2018
9:30 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Franklin & Whitman HQ
1901 S 9th Street, Room 514
Philadelphia, PA 19148
SPCA items needed:
• Creamy Peanut Butter (any brand-large sizes if possible, unopened, must NOT contain xylitol)
• Oats (unopened)
• Kongs & Kong Wobblers
• Collars (especially medium size)
• Nylabones for dogs
• Tennis Balls
• Soft dog treats (Beggin’ Strips, Pup-peroni)
• Unsweetened pureed pumpkin
• Dog & Cat Wet and Dry food (unopened)
Parking is available, yet sometimes limited, throughout the neighborhood. If possible use an alternative form of transport - bikes, walking and public transport are highly encouraged!
Closest subway station: Tasker-Morris Station - Broad Street Line
Nearby bus routes: 45, 47, 47M, 79
There is plenty of bike parking available, along with an Indego Bike Share Station onsite.